By registering for Warriors at Ease training courses I hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in a training course offered by Warriors at Ease. In said classes, I will receive information and instruction about teaching trauma sensitive meditation.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the training, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result.
- The training includes courses and discussion as noted in the registration page. No further instruction is included in the cost of the training.
- Warriors at Ease is NOT a representative of the US government. The training course reflects the Warriors at Ease faculty opinions. Participation does not guarantee employment with the government.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Warriors at Ease for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs, or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Warriors at Ease for any injury, damage or death caused by their / her negligence or other acts.
- Refund Policy: If you withdraw two weeks or more prior to the first class you will receive $75 of your tuition back. No refunds will be made once course has started.
By submitting my registration, I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.