Healthcare Professionals & Corporate Training
Warriors at Ease offers a tailored program for healthcare professionals that provides them the training and knowledge of how to work safely and effectively with the military community. Through lectures and experiential learning, program participants will learn how to facilitate meditation groups, mindfulness and resilience practices, and increase their understanding of military culture.
This training is for:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Healthcare Providers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Doctors & Physicians Assistants
- Psychologists & Psychiatrists
In this training you will:
- Learn about the human stress response, the nervous system, and the neuroscience of trauma
- Explore related research findings and empirical evidence that will help inform the yoga and meditation practices you offer, as well as how you teach
- Become familiar with the “invisible wounds of war” including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Military Sexual Trauma (MST) and Moral Injury
- Learn how to create a “safe container” and a welcoming environment for healing and post-traumatic growth
- Explore trauma-sensitive breathing and meditation practices
- Learn adaptive yoga practices and precautions for people with spinal cord injuries or amputations, those in wheelchairs, and veterans with limited mobility
- Learn how to teach safely and effectively to those who experienced sexual assault while serving in the military
- Learn essential self-care principles
- Learn how to set up and facilitate a meditation group with clients
- Learn health and resilience practices that can be used personally and professionally
- Learn about yoga anatomy
This program includes modules on:
- Evidence-Based, Trauma-Sensitive yoga, meditation & breath work practices
- How to create an environment for healing & Post-Traumatic Growth
- Basic anatomy of hatha, yin & restorative yoga postures
- Adaptive & accessible yoga practices
- The neuroscience of trauma
- Human stress response
- Invisible wounds of war
- The nervous system
This program includes webinars on:
- The Hero’s Journey
- Moral Injury
- Basic Yoga Anatomy
Why should your organization take this training?
- About 25 percent of the U.S. population has experienced a major traumatic event in their lives.
- One in eight people are currently experiencing symptoms of a traumatic experience — making the need for trauma-sensitive training crucial.
- For those working directly with the military community, this training provides valuable insight that will allow each member of your team to more effectively support the health and healing of those they serve.
- Enabling others to feel comfortable in their own body and mind is the foundation for healing physical and mental wounds.
Our training will provide you the skills you need to support others in establishing safe spaces within their own bodies and minds.
When can I take this training and where does it take place?
The Level 1 portion of this program is available online and is completely self-paced. Depending on how much time your team dedicates to watching the modules and studying, this portion of the portion of the program usually take a couple of months.
Once all participants have completed the Level 1 training, Warriors at Ease will work with your community to schedule the five webinars over the course of two to thre months, based on your schedule.
- $499/person – Level 1 Warriors at Ease Training
- $10,000/group – 5 Interactive Webinars
- $2,000/group – 8 Video/Audio Class Examples
- Included – Access to the WAE Teachers Mobile Application & Community
- Included – Level 1 Training Manual
- Included – Custom Level 2 Training Manual
- Included – Teacher Toolkit
Interested in this program?
Contact us by reaching out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you and your team!