We had a wonderful turnout for our introductory webinars during the week of April 16, 2012. These free introductory webinars were meant to give you a taste of our course and our faculty.
If you missed the live webinar, no worries, because we’ve got a recording you can listen to.
On this recording you’ll hear from our faculty about their experience teaching in military communities and what draws them to this work.
You will learn:
1. How the course is conducted.
2. Receive a brief review of the curriculum.
3. Hear from our faculty on why they teach in military settings and how it has affected them.
4. How our certification program works.
5. What you can expect after completing our course.
Here is the link to the recording of our webinar from Friday, April 20, 2012.