Our growing network of 750+ teachers impact an estimated 16,000 individuals a year, sharing evidenced-based, trauma-sensitive, military-culture informed yoga and meditation in a variety clinical and non-clinical settings including:
- VA Medical Centers, health clinics and Vet Centers
- Hospitals, health clinics, recreation centers and in programs on military installations
- In partnership with civilian healthcare providers who serve warriors and their families in local communities
- Retreats designed specifically for service members, veterans, family members, Gold Star Families, and caretakers
- Veteran-friendly colleges and universities as well as military service academies
- In collaboration with other non-profit organizations
- Yoga studios and community centers
Train, Teach & Transform (T3) is our signature program.
T3 is program that has increased our impact exponentially and advanced our mission towards our long-term vision of integrating yoga and meditation into military and civilian settings to support the health, resiliency, post-traumatic growth, and connection of service members, veterans and their families.
T3 is a two-fold initiative that includes:
1) Fellowship Programs for service members, veterans, and military spouses who are committed to bringing yoga and meditation directly to their own families and communities. Fellows benefit from full scholarships toward Warriors at Ease Level 1 and Level 2 teacher training, leader development, networking opportunities, peer mentorship, and more.
2) Community Outreach classes that include ongoing yoga/meditation classes, special workshops, and retreats that are offered at no cost to service members, veterans and their families in key regions.
Warriors at Ease offers yoga and meditation retreats for service members, veterans, and families throughout the year in various locations. Retreats are free or offered at a discounted rate thanks to our partners and generous donors.
Our growing network of Warriors at Ease teachers offer classes on military installations, in veteran facilities, at community centers and schools, in retreats settings, universities, and at local yoga studios in the U.S. and abroad.
With the support of visionary partners, Warriors at Ease is offering innovative mind-body programs at colleges and universities to support the successful transition of veterans transition into civilian/academic life.