Our growing network of 750+ teachers impact an estimated 16,000 individuals a year, sharing evidenced-based, trauma-sensitive, military-culture informed yoga and meditation in a variety clinical and non-clinical settings including:
- VA Medical Centers, health clinics and Vet Centers
- Hospitals, health clinics, recreation centers and in programs on military installations
- In partnership with civilian healthcare providers who serve warriors and their families in local communities
- Retreats designed specifically for service members, veterans, family members, Gold Star Families, and caretakers
- Veteran-friendly colleges and universities as well as military service academies
- In collaboration with other non-profit organizations
- Yoga studios and community centers
Train, Teach & Transform (T3) is our signature program.
T3 is program that engages warriors and their families at multiple stages – from student to teacher, to empowered leader in the community. The T3 program has increased our impact exponentially and is proving to be a successful model to advance our mission towards our long-term vision of integrating yoga and meditation into military and civilian settings to support the health, resiliency, post-traumatic growth, and connection of service members, veterans and their families.
T3 is an ongoing, two-fold initiative that includes Train to Teach and Teach to Transform:
1) Train to Teach involves granting scholarships and providing Warriors at Ease teacher training to service members, veterans, and military spouses who are committed to bringing yoga and meditation directly to their own families and communities.
2) Teach to Transform involves providing free yoga and/or meditation classes and wellness workshops in key regions where there are military installations, large populations of veterans, or in areas where veterans may be underserved.
Warriors at Ease offers yoga and meditation retreats for service members, veterans, and families throughout the year in various locations. Retreats are free or offered at a discounted rate thanks to our partners and generous donors.
Our growing network of Warriors at Ease teachers offer classes on military installations, in veteran facilities, at community centers and schools, in retreats settings, universities, and at local yoga studios in the U.S. and abroad.
With the support of visionary partners, Warriors at Ease is offering innovative mind-body programs at colleges and universities to support the successful transition of veterans transition into civilian/academic life.