The Level 2 Training is an in-person group learning experience for Warriors at Ease (WAE) Level 1 Trained Teachers. While the Warriors at Ease Level 1 training provides a stellar foundation for teaching yoga and meditation to our service members and their families, the Level Two training brings the work hands-on. In this training you can expect to learn:
In this training you can expect to learn:
- The Warriors at Ease techniques and protocols for teaching a safe and effective trauma-informed, adaptive, military-specific class
- In-depth information on the effects of trauma on the brain, the Polyvagal Theory, Heart Rate Variability, Moral Injury, and more
- Multiple modifications suitable for able-bodied veterans and individuals with limited mobility, including how to support a student with props and chairs–and what to do when none of these are available to you!
- Several pre-designed sequences to support you in your teaching
2023 LEVEL 2 TRAINING CALENDAR
GREEN VALLEY, AZWHERE: Studio One-Eleven Pilates & Wellness
175 S. La Cañada Dr., Suite 111
Green Valley, Arizona 85614
WHEN: March 3-5, 2023
LEAD FACULTY: Ramon Salazar
ASSISTANT FACULTY: TBD
Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sat & Sun: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
LEVEL 2 TRAINING REGISTRATION | Early-Bird Registration $575 (up to December 31, 2022) Regular Registration $645
The Level 2 Training is worth 30 Yoga Alliance Approved Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s). If you are interested in a Level 2 Training Payment Plan please contact the Warriors at Ease Training Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online Level 1 Training through Yoga International.
- Complete the Warriors at Ease Level 2 Training Application
- Have a minimum of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training education.
- Upon receipt of the training registration payment, all Level 2 Pre-work must be complete in order to attend Level 2 Training.
Warriors at Ease Teachers are experts in delivering mind-body practices with a therapeutic approach is designed to create resilience through post-traumatic growth. The WAE Techniques and Protocols facilitate rapid homeostasis (balance) across all systems effectively managing the bodily responses to stress, and giving students the tools to self-regulate the nervous system.
HUMAN STRESS RESPONSE
HEART RATE VARIABILITY
IMPACT OF MORAL INJURY
THE POLYVAGAL THEORY
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
PROTHETIC LIMBS & JOINTS
ADAPTATIONS, MODIFICATION & OPTIONS
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Level 2 Training in its completion is worth 40 hours of continuing education for Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) through Yoga Alliance. The Registrar will locate your RYT profile prior to training and will approve CEUs internally after completion.
This course, when taken in conjunction with the in-person WAE Level 1 online training (see above), is 70 hours of Approved Professional Development for the continuing education of Certified Yoga Therapists via the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IATY).