How does yoga help veterans?
See how in this video featuring, U.S. Army veteran Jeffrey Sargent, who is one of our Warriors at Ease Teachers and also Robin Carnes, one of our co-founders and lead faculty.
Created for yoga & meditation teachers, but anyone can take this NEW course!
Now redesigned and hosted at www.YogaInternational.com
Yoga and meditation are mind-body practices that promote health and well-being.
Research shows that these practices can:
- improve one’s response to stress.
- reduce sensation of chronic pain.
- improve quality of sleep.
- create a sense of calm in body & mind.
- decrease symptoms associated with PTSD.
What is different about Warriors at Ease?
Our teacher training and our programs are based on principles and practices that are:
1) evidenced-based 2) trauma sensitive 3) informed by the unique aspects of military culture
These and lots of other colors and styles to choose from….