Registering CEUs with Yoga Alliance
In order to submit your Warriors at Ease training for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through Yoga Alliance, please complete the following instructions:
- Visit Yoga Alliance and sign in.
- Click on the “Teacher Dashboard” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “My Training Hours” from the left sidebar menu.
- Scroll down to the section “Add Training Hours.”
- Select “Not In-Person” if you’re tracking hours for the Level 1 training; select “In person with a YACEP” if you’re tracking hours for the Level 2 training.
- Under the “Add Hours – YACEP Course,” follow these steps:
Upload your certificate from the training you completed with Warriors at Ease.
Enter in the “Course Dates”
If you took the Level 1 Training online, please Enter the “Start Date” as “April 30, 2018.” Enter the “End Date” as whenever you completed the course.
If you’re entering hours for a Level 2 Training, enter the dates of the training for the start and end dates.
Enter “Warriors at Ease” in as the YACEP Name and search.
Select “Warriors at Ease” from the search results.
Select the Course you took with Warriors at Ease.
- Look for the Course Name and Year you took the course. I.e. “Warriors at Ease Level 2 – Texas 2019” or “Warriors at Ease Level 1 offered only at www.YogaInternational”
Send the request for Yoga Alliance to verify the course with us.
- Once we receive the email from them, we will verify you’ve completed the course and it will reflect in your CEUs.
This is our YACEP profile on Yoga Alliance, just in case you need it: https://www.yogaalliance.org/YACEPPublicProfile?cepid=22558#/section=1
**A note about contact versus non-contact hours**
Level 1 online training is 30 non-contact hours. (30 total hours for the training.)
Level 2 taken in 2019 and thereafter is 20 contact hours, 4 non-contact hours. (24 total hours for the training.)
If you took Level 1 prior to April 2018 OR if you’ve attended a combined Level 1 & 2 training, then your Level 1 was in-person and those hours count as contact hours.
If you took a Level 2 prior to 2018, please reach out to the Warriors at Ease team directly to discuss the hours breakdown for your training. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions, please reach out. Thank you for your time and for being a Warriors at Ease teacher!